Privacy Fence Installation
If you have a backyard with a pool, or you have kids and pets, or even if you just like entertain a lot, you understandably want to maintain a higher level of privacy. You can achieve that with a privacy fence, which is more like a solid wall of fencing rather than slats that can be seen through. For quality installation that lasts, turn to Patriot Lawn and Landscaping. Our professionals are trained in installing all types of privacy fences, including wood and vinyl.
Call us for a free quote today to find out just how affordable a new privacy fence can be.
Advantages of Privacy Fencing
From protection from outsiders to secluded spaces, custom built privacy fences give you countless benefits that are just not found with other types of fences. Here are some of the top benefits:
- Protection for pets and kids — For children and pets, who are impressive climbers, some fence types like chain link can be easy for them to get over because of the footholds and low heights. Privacy fences are smooth and solid, plus they’re generally taller, which discourages climbing. An added benefit: no one can look in and see your children playing.
- A secluded refuge — If you live in a typical suburban neighborhoods, you know there’s not much room between houses, and thus, the privacy is lacking. This can become frustrating when you have a pool or hot tub in your backyard that you may feel uncomfortable using in view of all the neighbors. A privacy fence will give you that feeling of seclusion and help you forget just how close your home is to the Jones’.
- A deterrent — Even if you live in a relatively safe area, you don’t want to make it easy for burglars to enter your property. A standard property fence can easily be climbed over, cut, or otherwise accessed, but a solid privacy fence raises the difficulty notch just enough to deter anyone who has less-than-ideal intentions about entering your yard. By not giving them an easy target, they may skip over your home in favor of a more accessible property.
- Higher property values — When a privacy fence is constructed by a professional and maintained correctly, it will raise the value of your home, more so than other types of fences. That’s because they’re often built of a higher quality wood and are tightly constructed for a more sophisticated look to the property.
- Protection from roving eyes — Not only will you get privacy while doing things like sunbathing or playing with your kids, you’ll also get privacy against would-be thieves who are scoping out your yard for reasons to come back later. They’re looking for large dogs, expensive cars, complicated home security systems and more. They also want to see when you’re home and when you’re not. All of this information can help them decide whether you’re a good target or not.
Types of Privacy Fences
There are many types of privacy fences out there today, but here at Patriot Lawn and Landscape, we concentrate mainly on wood and vinyl, which are the most popular. Let’s go over these in more detail:
- Wood — Perhaps the most aesthetically pleasing option, wood is one of the more versatile materials for privacy fences. It’s got a natural look that you can stain, or you can paint it any color to match your home. Wood comes with the most upkeep, though, and must be maintained regularly in order to keep rot and infestation at bay.
- Vinyl — This is a durable, strong and versatile choice, with a higher upfront cost but virtually no maintenance requirements. It’s available in many colors and styles to complement your property.
Patriot Lawn & Landscape is Proud to Serve the Areas of
- Fort Payne, AL
- Scottsboro, AL
- Rainsville, AL
- Albertville, AL
- Chattanooga, TN
- Huntsville, AL
- Gadsden, AL
- Guntersville, AL
- Madison, AL
- Gadsden, AL
- LaFayette, GA
- East Ridge, TN
- Centre, AL
- Trenton, GA
- Piedmont, AL
- And More!